Check out our top five gin cocktail recipes perfect for a summer’s day…or night! To really jazz things up we recommend using a shaker, strainer, stirrer and measure. Having the right tools will go a long way in making sure your concoctions are top notch. Head to your local store, for something with character vintage shops often have fantastic sets, or you could pick up one of ours online (available soon!).
Ice is a key ingredient for keeping things cool, if you haven’t got a well-stocked freezer be sure to pick up a bag from the store ahead of time.
Juno Gin’s Cocktail Recipes for Summer
- Summer’s Kiss – a refreshing blend of citrus, with a hint of sweetness
- Festive Fizz – summertime is a cause for celebration and this berry rich fizz has it all
- Summer Fling – a touch of the tropics with a little fire, this one is sure to liven it up
- Pretty Mama – Can’t travel? This is your passport to Club Tropicana, and perfect for a party punch!
- On The Green – Stay cool as a cucumber with this sophisticated summery tipple
Have you worked your way though all our gin cocktail recipes?
Let us know how you go and share a snap and tag us in via our socials @junogin on Instagram and @BeGin Distilling on Facebook