- 50ml Juno Gin Spring 2019
- 30ml balsamic, yuzu, pink peppercorn reduction
- 20ml lemon
- Ginger beer
A little prep but a beautiful result for this tasty seasonal sip.
- Add all to a tall glass.
- Top with ice and ginger beer (Monsoon ideally) and stir.
- Garnish with edible flower and either pink pepper corns or lemon peel.
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic
- 1/4 cup pink peppercorns
- 1 tbsp yuzu extract OR 1 lemon zest
Bring all to the boil for 5mins. Reduce heat and stir until thickened and sugar dissolved. Let cool then strain the excess and use liquid for cocktail.
Grab this gin: