- 60ml Winter 2022 Gin
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 30ml Blueberry Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- To make the blueberry syrup use the following ratio 1:1:1 – Blueberries, Sugar & Boiling water. Let simmer in a pot for 15 minutes, strain, and cool.
- Char a rosemary sprig until it smokes.
- Place a martini glass over the rosemary to catch the smoke and set it aside while you make your mixture.
- In a shaker add the Juno Winter 2022 Gin, lemon juice, blueberry syrup & egg white.
- Dry shake – shake hard with no ice to help create a velvety foam.
- Add ice and shake hard again for about 20 seconds.
- Turn your martini glass right side up and strain your mixture into the glass.
- Garnish with the charred rosemary sprig.
Grab this gin: